Наруто - Ниндзя Конохи

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Обсуждение манги

Сообщений 421 страница 435 из 435

Вряд ли Наруто - швея.

Wolf13 написал(а):

Вряд ли Наруто - швея.

умора :rofl:

Просто афигетительную главу выпустил Киши, не смотря на увереность многих людей, все же есть капля надежды на то что Какаши жив. Но динамика 431 и развитие событий, просто потрясает.. Особенно мне понравился момент с носорогом в небе, и с созданием двох разенов для клонов и все ето Нарутич делал бежа на Пейнов:)

А также рожа в смятку улыбнула :)

Не могу сказать, что я в полном восторге от главы, но всё-таки интересно.

Wolf13 написал(а):

Не могу сказать, что я в полном восторге от главы, но всё-таки интересно.

Да малавто, возвратов в воспоминания) Вернее вобще без них, и один комент жабы

от 432 ой в восторге !!!! Наруто совсема Батя теперь, Пейн чето успеть за ним вобще не может, зато класно было Р с двух рук :)

Что-то Пейн ничего не делает, только от атак отбивается. Наверное, отдыхает.

что-то будет в следующей главе...
по мне, Нагато всё сказал о себе, стало быть, в ближайшее время будет больше экшена, не обязательно сражений; и других персов хочется увидеть уже

Спойлер

Naruto 449 Title: “Nagato’s Trust”
Prediction: The Special One of Naruto Central Forum

(Konan is worried about Nagato’s condition. Blood trickles from his mouth once more.)

“Nagato, what are you planning? We should use this time to escape, save your strength,” said Konan.

“Konan, silence. I need as much chakra as possible to pull off the summoning,” said Nagato. “WHAT? The King of Hell Statue. You can’t possibly be planning on sealing the 9 tails alone. He is not even contained,” said Konan.

(Naruto goes on the defense)

“Don’t worry Uzumaki. I have no interesting in taking the Kyuubi from you. I said I believe in you. Let me us, students of Jiraiya, bring peace,” smiled Nagato. “Nagato,” mumbled Naruto.

(The area begins to shake. Nagato continues to concentrate.)

“ARRRGGHH,” yelled Nagato. (The King of Hell Statue emerges and severly cripples the origami tree. Naruto avoids the statue’s entrance by slipping to the side. Konan and Naruto both glance at the statue. Seven eyes are open, to reflect the amount of Bijuu sealed within it.)

“See? The Rinnegan gives me amazing power. This moving statue was said to be a personal summon to that of the Six Realms Sage. Incidently, I have inheirted this monstrocity that day I awakened the Rinnegan. This beast absorbs souls and converts them into energy, energy that could be condensed into an attack. naruto 449 raw

The overall strength of the attack, depends on the level of chakra the soul has. Since the tailed beasts has the greatest resources of chakra, their souls would be more than suffice to create a gigantic weapon of mass destruction.

I intended to use this weapon to restore peace to the world. But now, after hearing your story, I fear all my efforts would have gone in vain. If people are to live in a world without scheduled conflict and eradication, a weapon such as this shouldn’t exist. Right, Naruto,” asked Nagato. naruto chapter 449

“Nagato, are you asking him to destroy this thing. What about Akatuski’s purpose? What about everything we’ve bleed and fought for,” said Konan.

“What about it? If its all in line of the prophecy, our existence is not by chance. It was only written down that the world would meet peace through Naruto’s existence,” said Nagato.

“Nagato, are you even listening to yourself? You’ve become a fool, just like Jiraiya. I won’t sit her and let all our efforts go to waste,” said Konan.

“No one is keeping you here. And if you provide yourself to be an obstancle in the way of peace, Uzumaki has no qualms about putting a stop to you,” said Nagato. (Konan looks scared)

“Fine, do what you like,” said Konan.

“Destroy the staue with everything you’ve got. Once you’ve done that, the seven Bijuu will escape and Akatuski’s direct motive will be lost,” said Nagato.

“RIght. For peace,” said Naruto. (Naruto remains motionless. And after a several moments of gathering chakra, he entires Sage Mode.)

“So what attack should I use on this thing,” mumbled Naruto. “Make sure you use a powerful technique to take this thing out,” said Nagato.

“I could use Rasen Shuriken. But I don’t want to take Nagato and his partner out as well,” said Naruto.

(Close up on Nagato. All of a sudden flashbacks starts rushing through his mind. From childhood all the way up until he meets Naruto and does battle with him.)

“I’ve served my purpose. Konan, you live on. Once he uses his attack, I’m going to get in the way. Therefore I’d be gone as well,” said Nagato. “Www, What,” yelled Konan.

Swich Scene to Akatuski’s Secret Lair:

(Zetsu is witnessing the ruin land in which the King of Hell Statue use to stand)

“All man. Madara is not going to be happy with this,” said Light Zetsu. “I wonder who had a hand in this. Time to report to Madara at once,” said Dark Zetsu.

Next Chapter: Salvation Revived

непохоже на правду, по-моему

а оказалось, людей оживил...

Naruto 450 Spoiler
Verification: pending

“He always appear when he need him the most,” said Kakashi. (Flash back of Naruto using his tactic to save Kakashi from Zabuza’s water prison. Flash back of Naruto appearing from the smoke to help Sasuke fight Haku. Flash back of Naruto appearing with Team Seven to save Kakashi, Choji, and Ino from Kakuzu’s Katon jutsu.

Then automatically Kakashi pictures Minato on top of Gamabunta, preparing to face off against the Kyuubi.)

“He in a sense, has done even more than me. What do you think, Kakashi. To think he’d be able to change someone such as that. His power is amazing” said Tsuande.
(She is walked over with the help of Sakura.)

“Katsuyu, how’s Naruto’s condition,” asked Fukasku. “He’s fine. Just a little tired froom using his up all his chakra,” said Katsuyu. naruto 450 raw

Switch Scene to Akatuski Headquarters:

(Kisame joins the fray.)

“So, what did you discover down below,” asked Madara. “Sasuke and his croonies have already set sail for Konoha. I have also taken care of our little pest problem,” said Kisame.

“So, the Eight Tails didn’t return home. THis makes things easier for me,” said Madara.

“How, this is more work for you,” said Light Zetsu.
“He must have something planned,” said Dark Zetsu.

“What about Pain, we haven’t recieved a report from him,” said Kisame. “We have to assume the worst case scenario at this moment,” said Madara.

“And you are knowingly letting Sasuke go to Konoha, considering that Naruto may have defeated the man who was considered unbeatable. You must have some faith in the boy that screwed up so badly against the Eight Tails,” said Kisame. naruto chapter 450

“I was merely testing Sasuke’s abilities with the Mangekyou Sharingan. I wasn’t expecting him to be quite successful, but based on the condition of the substitution he brought in, he is capable of Amaterasu, which means he has awakned the other two abilities.

Now, he is ready to accomplish his task. And considering the damage Pain might have left Konoha in, Sasuke’s job should be that much more managable. What’s more, is that the Eight Tails is now rogue. I can capture him myself,” said Madara.

“Told you he had a plan,” said Dark Zetsu.

“I’ll track down the Eight Tails. Until then, Naruto is in Sasuke’s hands. Then, we can plan our final move,” said Madara. (Madara vanishes.)

Спойлер к 459.

Ino cries, then there’s a meeting of people of the same generation¹ for some reason. Sakura and Naruto aren’t there.
Shikamaru goes to where Sakura is

He reports to Sakura that everyone got together to talk
The conclusion is that if Sasuke is caught up in hatred and revenge, as Konoha, they will… (kill him?)

For some reason, Sakura seems to go from being dazed to making a decision
I’m going to talk to Naruto

To the conference
The Mizukage’s attendent with the eyepatch senses that the atmosphere has turned strange for some reason
Under the eyepatch is the Byakugan
In Danzou’s right face and arm, he sees a chakra flow he once saw before…

It is exactly the same as Uchiha Shisui, whom he once fought
(Shisui’s Sharingan had a doujutsu that allowed him to go into his opponent’s mind and manipulate them, even without the opponent realising it)

He questions Danzou about it: I too once fought a Hyuuga and got a transplant, but…
What if I were the one who unravelled the Fourth Mizukage’s jutsu (Danzou was the one manipulating?)

As the circumstances worsen, Zetsu appears

After this, Uchiha Sasuke will attack. I wonder if you know where he is…!?

It ends with him saying something like this

It seems Sasuke is going full speed down the path of evil, already being searched by the Five Countries as a dangerous criminal…

Tobi orders Zetsu to “Go!!”
Zetsu appears in the centre of the place where the conference is held and speaks

It’s the white half of Zetsu.* Sasuke’s team are wondering about him saying something like, “He’s no longer with us.”

[trans note: *is in response to a question to one of the commenters at 2ch asking which Zetsu Madara ordered; the white one with Sasuke or the black one with Madara]

When Zetsu appears in the end, Temari stands before Gaara, protecting him.

Сабу: Он снова поглотил чакру Би... К тому же этот меч стал просто огромным!
Би: Меч - Самехада... Да он обжора, но... видимо количество чакры, которую он может умять за один раз примерно равна моим 6-ти хвостам.
Он уменьшает количество хвостов до одного.
Би: Следующий вариант должен сработать.
Тем временем
Чоуджиро: Это здесь Мизукаге-сама. На этот раз точно.
Мизукаге: Судя по оставленным меткам, Ао должен быть где-то поблизости. Давай поторопимся.
Чоуджиро: Так точно!!!
Тем временем.
Фу: Чёрт...Это бесполезно, как я и думал.
Тело Ао движется против его воли из-за применённой на нём техники. Фу пытается снять повязку прикреплённую к глазу Ао кунаем, но появляется барьер, который обычно используют АНБУ Скрытого Тумана.
Фу: Если что-либо угрожает глазу, то сразу появляется барьер, хм? Не думаю, что это будет просто... Если я извлеку твой глаз, то тогда глаз того, кто использует технику, то бишь мой, тоже станет бесполезным... Ты знаешь это, не так ли?
Ао: Приказы Данзо...? Такая преданность..?
Фу: Мой глаз это небольшая цена за то, чтобы так сильно подорвать военный потенциал Скрытого Тумана. Пока барьер мешает мне... Но я буду стараться столько, сколько потребуется.
Ао: Что он задумал?
Фу: Если я спрыгну отсюда, то останусь без головы. Если извлечь глаз пока не представляется возможным, то придётся доставить в Коноху твою голову.
Фу использует тело Ао, чтобы забраться на дерево. Затем он приготавливается к прыжку.
Ао: Он что хочет умереть?
Фу: Нет, в тот момент когда твоя голова вот-вот будет готова отделится от тела, я отменю технику. Ты, без сомнения, умрёшь. Я вернусь в своё тело, а затем приду сюда и заберу твою голову.
Ао: О как!!! Если ты замыслил нечто подобное, то тебе придётся постараться, чтобы не облажаться.
Фу: Что ты имеешь в виду?
Ао: Если ты даже хоть чуть-чуть ошибёшься и отменишь технику хоть на секунду раньше, то я уж точно смогу защититься от серпа. Следовательно я не умру... и ничегошеньки у тебя не выйдет.
Фу использует тело Ао, чтобы достать серп. Он прицеливается и падает.
Кисаме: Впервые вижу, чтобы Самехада становилась такой большой.
Хачиби: Позволь мне тоже появиться, прими свою восьмихвостую форму, Би.
Би: Нет идиот! Этот парень! В этой форме наши атаки слишком масштабны. Мы превратим всё вокруг в развалины. Пока что Понта и Сабу-сенсей всё ещё здесь.
Хачиби: Ты же вымотан Би! Что ты хочешь предпринять? Вариант №2?
Би: А то!!! Пока мы обменивались ударами, он спёр мою чакру. Не одолжишь мне свою?
Хачиби: Дааа, без меня тебя бы уже давно отпинали.
Би: Не пори чушь.
Би преображается, появляются 7 хвостов.
Би: Поехали!!!
Кисаме: Трансформация в хвостатого?
Сабу:Нет. Это сила 8-ми хвостого заключённая в человеческом теле.
Голова Би начинает напоминать голову быка.
Самехада: ГИГИГИГИГИ!!!
Кисаме: Самехада так возбуждена. Объём чакры...её качество... она просто бесподобна. Он один из девяти. Он может контролировать такое огромное количество чакры и при этом сохранять индивидуальность.
Лассо(???) обрушивается на Самехаду, куски Самехады разлетаются во все стороны.
Сабу: Он сделал это!!!
Би: Ты заставил меня принять эту форму, ты прожорливый меч.
Кисаме: Он сделал это... да неужели!!!
Кисаме дотрагивается до Самехады и его живот начинает заживать
Кисаме: Если мой противник силён, то я становлюсь сильнее пропорционально его силе. К тому же я никогда не устаю.
Сабу: Меч поглощает чакру противника и передаёт её своему хозяину. Это нечто вроде соглашения?
Кисаме использует технику, которой пользовался когда сражался с командой Гая и всё окружающее пространство становится похоже на море.
Кисаме: Если битва затянется, то я использую твою чакру, чтобы подпитать себя и тем самым ослаблю тебя насколько это возможно.
Сабу: Би, ты должен отобрать у него меч, он ключ к его силе.
Кисаме сливается (???!!!) с Самехадой.
Кисаме: Ага, только если сможешь отделить его от моего тела.
Конец

Вооот